To benefit from these workshops, you must:
- Be located in the Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP area
- Have an interest in being part of a supply chain
- Have at least one director of the company who is from one of the specified groups (single mothers, pregnant women, ethnic minorities, people with disability, LGBT+, gender fluid, faith-driven SMEs).
- Be a formally registered business (VAT or PAYE number or Companies House registration)
- Have a trading history of two years or more
- Employ between 2 – 250 full time staff (or equivalent)
- Have received less than 200,000 Euros de minimis state aid in the last three years;
- Have an annual turnover of no more than 50 million Euros and/or annual balance sheet no more than 43 million Euros.
Apply to our workshop program