Workshop Eligibility Criteria
- Be located in the Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP area
- Have an interest in being part of a supply chain
- Have at least one director of the company who is from one of the specified groups (women, ethnic minorities, people with disability, LGBT+, gender fluid, faith-driven SMEs, young entrepreneurs).
- Be a formally registered business (VAT, PAYE or UTR number or Companies House registration)
- Ideally have a trading history of one year or more
- Have received less than 200,000 Euros de minimis state aid in the last three years;
- Have an annual turnover of no more than 50 million Euros and/or annual balance sheet no more than 43 million Euros.
Eligible LEP Areas
More Developed Districts
- Wyre forest
- Cannock chase
- East Staffordshire